Enter Therapy Name, Therapist Name or Location in box below
Welcome to The Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapists of Ireland (ARCHTI)
ARCHTI © is the longest established multi-therapy Irish Association for fully qualified; insured and accredited Professional Complementary Health Therapists and Practitioners.
We bring Therapists from the 4 Corners of Ireland together to be totally representative of an all Ireland organisation.
ARCHTI is a voluntary non-profit organisation and we work on behalf of our Members to provide them with support from their fellow therapists; to protect their need to practice with autonomy and promote the desire for voluntary self-regulation in Ireland.
We use a support network and referral system which not only benefits our Members but also the General Public and Medical Profession as well as providing information on training and product suppliers.
What can ARCHTI do for you?
- One of the most competitively priced Practitioner Insurance Policies in Ireland
- Free website listings
- Free Magazines and Newsletters
- Referrals from the ARCHTI office
- Training Schools get immediate recognition for providing accredited training courses
- Individually advertised Training Courses gets the information and dates directly to prospective students
- Suppliers of therapy products get directly to Irish Therapists.
- Fully qualified ethical therapists so you can receive the best care and attention
- A description of therapies allows you to get an idea of the type of treatment you are considering
- Only Therapists who have been accepted as Members of ARCHTI are listed.
17th February every year.
Those members renewing outside of this date will be contacted individually to "top-up" and be brought in line with this new common renewal date.
ARCHTI are delighted to announce that for the 6th year running we are keeing our Membership Fee unchanged at 70 and for the 3rd year running we have one of the lowest premium 90 Practitioner Malpractice, Public Liability and Product Insurance schemes available for standard therapies for our members in Ireland
For more information on ARCHTI membership and insurance click here.
Student Insurance.The annual premium for Case Study/Student Insurance for standard therapies is now only 30 in Republic of Ireland or £30 sterling in Nth. Ireland.
For further information click here.