(If you would prefer not to use the online application, you can download, print and fill in our Membership Application Form and post it to us – see further below.)
How do you join and get insurance?
There are 3 easy steps (all explained in “Instructions on how to apply for ARCHTI Membership” further below on this page) but here is the short version! Please note: ARCHTI is not an Association for Beauty Therapists.
1. Complete an application form and send it to us along with copy qualifications (or details of course being studied) and application fee.
2. If successful you will get offered the opportunity to join. Pay the annual membership fee and get a registered membership number.
Please note that the amounts mentioned for membership fees reduce each quarter – see our fee table on our Shopping Cart for an example
3. Put that number on the insurance application, send it and your premium to Balens Insurances for Practitioner Insurance cover (or Student case study cover) on the ARCHTI Members Group Scheme.
- Annual Membership fees are renewed on 16th February every year .
- Student Fees are renewed on 16th February every year or upgraded to Full Membership when training has been completed and will then renew on 16th February annually.
- Online Forms for application and payments can all be accessed from our “FORMS” menu on the top of this page.
- Student Insurance would be upgraded to full cover on graduation.
- Insurance premium quoted is for cover for standard therapies (premium loadings apply to righer risk therapies – see insurance documentation)
- Distance or e-Learning Courses are not acceptable for registration or insurance unless accompanied by in-class tuition or workshops. They are definitely not acceptable for any type of “bodywork” or hands on therapies.
* Application Fee is a minimum amount and covers up to 3 therapies; additional therapies €5 each or if you have a lot of therapies and this would prove too expensive, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation. Please note this fee is non-refundable.
- This information is explained in full detail in “Instructions on how to Apply” below.
- See also FAQs.